About Me

My photo
I'm 25 and clueless, trying to find my way through a world that is becoming more and more complicated. I'm a single mommy, learning the ropes of parenthood and adulthood and trying not to mess my child up too bad in the process. I moved to Kansas almost 5 years ago from Ohio, where I currently live with my beautiful 5 year old daughter, and our dachshund Oscar. I'm a shy person on the outside, but on the inside I'm a total weirdo. I always speak before I think, (yeah, read that one again) I dance like an epileptic, and I laugh at myself constantly. I love fart jokes and dirty language...who doesn't? And if you're one of those people that don't...well then, fuck you. *fart*

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Farts and Daydreams

...My thoughts exactly.

This is the kind of day I’m having. The kind of day where I feel like marching into my boss’s office, dumping a bowl of cottage cheese on his head, and smacking him in the face with a fly swatter. And then I would totally fart as loud as I can and say “I quit!” …and leave satisfied, knowing he will not be able to figure out what just happened for years to come.


These are the things I spend my day fantasizing about. That, and cheeseburgers.


Mmmmmmm….cheeseburgers.


And this is so not a cop out because I can’t come up with a longer post. Because I totally can. They say a picture is worth a thousands words… so if you think about it, this is totally impressive.


*takes a bow*


You’re welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment